Support for Project Edward
On 21 September 2017, Project EDWARD (European Day Without a Road Death), will provide another fantastic opportunity to raise awareness of road safety across 30 European countries.
There are many ways that you could support Project EDWARD:
- log onto the website https://projectedward.eu/ and sign the pledge. More importantly stick to the promises;
- record a message of support from your organisation and submit it (mobile phone footage is fine);
- ask your IT Department to post the website and information on your work intranet to raise awareness and encourage support from your workplace colleagues;
- tweet about Project EDWARD or post it on your Facebook page, and use the #PROJECTEdward;
- ask your corporate communications department for their support through re-tweets and sharing Project EDWARD information on 21 September;
You could also let the Project EDWARD team know what you are planning so that they can publicise it on the website.
Let's help make Project EDWARD a fantastic success.